Port Community System Development Committee
The function of the European Port Community System Development Standing Committee is to encourage and support the development and implementation of Port Community Systems across the Europe.
The International Port Community System Development Standing Committee shall coordinate, disseminate, and promote Port Community Systems development. It will:
- Coordinate and share experiences related to the development and administration of PCS and related systems.
- disseminate information with regards to the development of PCS in Europe in the areas of planning, technology, systems, equipment, procedures and other practices.
- Promote the implementation of PCS with a view to increase efficiency and productivity in ports and the supply chain.
- produce a conducive forum for exchange of ideas of common interest with a view to the development of PCS under competitive conditions within Europe.
- Prepare appropriate papers for dissemination with regards to the development of PCS in Europe.
Port Community System Development Committee Chairman - Richard Morton, IPCSA
For more information contact Richard Morton, Secretary GeneraI IPCSA.